About Me

I’m just an ordinary girl who is lucky in her life (thanks so much to ALLAH SWT). I graduated from PERBANAS Institute in March 2011, majoring in accounting. Besides working and running an online business, my activities nowadays are managing an Islamic organization at my campus. My hobbies are reading, watching movies, and writing. I love Manchester United since I knew David Beckham . One of my dreams is definitely visiting Manchester someday. I hope I’m as lucky as my most favorite lecturer who got a scholarship to take his master at University of Manchester (WOW ! ! !)

I’m sorry for all mistakes in English that I did in my writing in this blog. I realize that my English is not good . Please let me know the errors. Thank you so much for your attention.

Want to know more about me? Please add me as your friend at:
1. Facebook
2. Twitter
3. MySpace
4. Plurk
5. YM (tw0_r3ds7@yahoo.com)
6. LinkedIn
7. My Blog Log
8. indomanutd.org (id: united angel)

See you around



blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin