We Are No. 1 in This World

Hhhoooooo... Hhheee....
Yeah, hip hip huraaaay!!!
We are no. 1 in this world! UNITED has became the champion of FIFA World Club Championship. No club is better than us now!!! Hhee... I'm so so so happy!!!
Ligue de Quito, you're a good team, you has gave us many difficulties to score goal that time, but actually we are better than u...


Thanks for all of my Heroes: WR, CR7, EVdS, RF, Dimitar, Anderson, Nani, JSP, GN, NM, PE, JE, Rafael, PS, and many more. Thanks too for my still no.1 OH4, and others who could not take part in the match....
You're my really heroes, althoug you have no any abilities like Claire Bennet or Peter Petrelli...

yeah... yehaaa.. yuhuu...
UNITED no.1 di duniaaaa...
senengnya... gak terperi neh...
Gak ada satu kklub pun yg lebih baik dr qt (qt? kaya' me ikutan maen aja! hehe..). Ya gak???
Lique de Quito, emang bagus, bikin qt ksulitan nyetak gol, tp nyatanya UNITED emang lebih baik tuh , sorry yaa...
Thanks so much yg dah ngasih me kebahagiaan ini: WR (no.1 di lapangan for me), CR7, EVdS (gilaaa... keren bgt neh ka2k me), RF, Anderson, Nani, JSP, GN, NM, PE, Johny Evans, Rafael, PS, 'n juga yg laen yg ga bisa ksebut....
kalianlah My Heroes sejatinya, mesq gak punya kekuatan apapun kaya' Claire taw Peter (hohohoh...)

0 komentar:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin