My Idea...

Saturday noon, I was trying to take a nap, but I couldn’t. Saturday always be my laziest day. I sleep for four times along the day... However, that time I couldn’t close my eyes easily...
Why?


Something in my head, I couldn’t turn it off...

Before trying to sleep, I read my third INSIDE UNITED (Bahasa Version), an official magazine of the greatest club all of the world, ho ho ho... Yep, Manchester UNITED, I mean.

Apparently, the idea that I got from my reading continued, getting clearer and stronger... That’s why I couldn’t sleep. So, I got up from my bed and turned my laptop on. Then, I wrote this.

Yeah, ladies and gentlemen, I GOT A FANTASTIC IDEA!!!

Fantastic for me, ehm.. ehm...

I want to apply for a job to INSIDE UNITED INDONESIA...

Actually, I just want to do something real to support my beloved team. I found that INSIDE UNITED still have many mistakes in spelling. I can help them to correct it. I can be a REVISER! Wow, it sounds interesting for me. Yeah, I want it! I want it!

So, don’t waste any time. I have to look for my notes about APPLYING A JOB, and I must collect everything that can support me, prove that I’m qualified for a Reviser. Or, if it’s possible, I want to translate some pages too.

Wish me luck, everybody!


0 komentar:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin