10 Things I Hate About You


One of my favorite movies all the time is 10 Things I Hate About You. I like the story, the star (Julia Stiles) and especially I like the poem that Kat wrote for Pat in the movie. Yeah, my favorite couple in this movie is Kat and Pat .

By the way, Heath Ledger also plays in this movie, I hope you still remember that he was the one who died from an accidental "toxic combination of prescription drugs" after playing the role of Joker for The Dark Night (2008)

This is the poem:
ImageHost.org


If you don't know about the movie yet, I'll give you the synopsis:
Bianca Stratford is dying to go out with Joey Donner, the babe of their High School. In the contrary, Bianca's older sister, Kat Stratford (Stiles), would rather die than go out with a boy. Mr. Stratford has this rule: where Bianca can date when Kat does (!!!).

Bianca begs her sister to have a night of 'teenage normalcy' Little does Bianca know that not only Joey is trying to set her sister up but also Cameron - her cute but also unpopular French tutor that is her sister's new class mate. Joey and Cameron's 'set up guy' Patrick (Ledger) is trying to get Kat to go out with him. But does it work, will Kat go out with him? Will Bianca go out with Joey?

Find the answers by yourself by watching the movie

Oh, Finally, if you find a problem to read the picture of the poem, you can read this:

10 Things I Hate About You

I hate the way you talk to me,
And the way you cut your hair.

I hate the way you drive my car,

I hate it when you stare.

I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind.

I hate you so much it makes me sick,
It even makes me rhyme.

I hate the way you’re always right,

I hate it when you lie.

I hate it when you make me laugh,
Even worse when you make me cry

I hate it when you’re not around,
And the fact that you didn’t call

But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you,
Not even close…
Not even a little bit…
Not even at all...

blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin