P O E M

When I still studied in English for Academic Purposes (EAP) class, guided by Mr. Septo and Mrs. Sundari, Mr. Septo asked the students to write a poem about love. Wow, I was speechless, never thought about that. Then, after a dozen try, I finally wrote this. I hope you all like the poem. Oh yeah, I have corrected some grammar mistakes in this poem. So, please enjoy this:

LOVE...

Everyone talks about love
Although he or she has never seen the shape of it

Everyone falls in love
Although he or she does not know why

Everyone wants to give a love
Although he or she does not know how

Everyone tries to find a love
Although he or she does not know where

Everyone wants to be loved
Although he or she has everything

Now, I am wondering
Does everybody exactly know love?

Because, if yes
There must not be war anymore in our world



blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin