Contrary


My life was colorful after watching United won 2-0 against Inter at UCL last Wednesday. It’s United’s first match that I watched this year. I was so happy for seeing my heroes at the field, Old Trafford for this case, again. I laughed sometimes while watching the match.



My happiness was complete because other English clubs also got success to continue to the next round. There are still four clubs! What an amazing league! I was really glad of BPL! Wow, wow! I could stop smiling all the day...
But... But... But...
Nothing is left for me now...
My heart is completely broken...
I’m not glad of any BPL clubs anymore excluding MANCHESTER UNITED!
I’m sure!
I’m serious!
I get the worst injury that there is no football player ever got all the time, all over the world. Even my-ex ALAN SMITHY, who ever got bad injury... His injury meant nothing to be compared with my injury! However, I just realized now, the cause of the Alan’s injury is same with mine.
Hiks...
Even, I don’t want to say the cause aloud because of the hatred.
If I wrote it here, it would make this writing bad...
Hahaha...
Sorry for someone out there who adores ‘it’(my best friend, actually)...
You know, I even don’t dare to see, hear, or read any news about the match on Saturday night at our Old Trafford. It will just hurt me worse . I’m pretending that the match doesn’t ever exist. I knew about the result just because my brother told me, the score, via a message to my cell phone. I thought he was kidding me at first. But then I realized that he never kidding about UNITED! He loves United too, but his love is not as big as mine, I guess.
Well, no matter what happened, the life must go on. I’m still busy with my new fun project. I’m now translating Midnight Sun (or, midnightsun? Hmm, I must check it out...) to Bahasa.
I fact, I’m planning to tell about my experience at The British Institute for four weeks. But now I’m not sure when I have enough time for the story. Perhaps soon. Just perhaps... Hehe...


0 komentar:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin